College & Career Planning Guides
Schools & Districts
Our school purchase rates are available for public, charter, and private schools and school districts.
Groups Who Serve Youth
Our group purchase rates are available for non-profits, community groups and faith-based organizations who serve youth.
Custom Branded Guides
LifePrep guides can be customized to represent your school, district or favorite sponsor. Feature your logo on the front page, create a custom back cover, and add a four-page insert for parents or students highlighting important dates, events, volunteer requests and more. Additional fees apply. Contact us for more info.
Parent Engagement Workshops
Our Parent Engagement workshops are designed to help schools engage families and achieve their LCAP parent outreach goals. Non-profits, community groups, and faith-based organizations use our workshops to support the college planning needs of the youth they serve.
Our training workshops teach students and their parents how to:
- build the college knowledge, attitudes and skills they need to graduate from high school
- navigate the complex college admissions and selection process
- understand the financial aid process and the financial aid available to them
- assess students personal interests so they can direct their learning and establish college and career goals that align with their interests
- develop a plan to help find their path to a college or career school campus
Workshops available in English and Spanish language.
Schedule a Workshop
- 60-90 Minute Workshop: $250
- 3 Hour Workshop (Saturday Available): $400
NOTE: Hosting school, district, or group must purchase LifePrep Guides for participating students and/or families. Hosts that purchase 1,000 guides or more are entitled to one FREE 90-minute Parent Engagement workshop.
"The College and Career Life Planning Guide is a valuable tool for students, parents and staff. There is a wide variety of post-secondary planning information that effectively assists our students in planning for life after high school."
- Wyatt Bernthal, College & Career Coordinator, El Monte High School
"The LifePrep Guide has been a great one-stop-shop resource guide when working with parents and students. It has been great having valuable information at my fingertips."
- George Reyes, College & Career Coordinator, Arroyo High School
"This book encompasses it all! It is definitely the "go to" resource for all things college! My junior students and parents love the simplicity and detail of the book."
- Margina Berg, College & Career Coordinator, Mountain View High School