College & Career Planning Guides
Our school purchase rates are available for public, charter, and private schools and school districts.
- Print Edition: $1.95*
- Print & Digital: $2.95 per student
* This price is for LifePrep guides ordered during the printing dates listed on the order form.
Custom Branded Guides
LifePrep guides can be customized to represent your school, district or favorite sponsor. Feature your logo on the front page, create a custom back cover, and add a four-page insert for parents or students highlighting important dates, events, volunteer requests and more. Additional fees apply. Contact us for more info.
LCAP Parent Engagement Workshops
Our Parent Engagement workshops are designed to help schools and districts engage families and achieve their LCAP parent outreach goals.
LifePrep Academy workshops provide parents the necessary tools and guidance to take an active role in their child’s education. Click here to see detailed Course Description.
Our training workshops teach students and their parents how to:
- build the college knowledge, attitudes and skills they need to graduate from high school
- navigate the complex college admissions and selection process
- understand the financial aid process and the financial aid available to them
- assess students personal interests so they can direct their learning and establish college and career goals that align with their interests
- develop a plan to help find their path to a college or career school campus
Schedule a Workshop
- 60-90 Minute Workshop: $250
- 3 Hour Workshop (Saturday Available): $400
NOTE: Hosting school or district must purchase LifePrep Guides for participating students and/or families. Schools that purchase 1,000 guides or more are entitled to one FREE 90-minute Parent Engagement workshop.
"The College and Career Life Planning Guide is a valuable tool for students, parents and staff. There is a wide variety of post-secondary planning information that effectively assists our students in planning for life after high school."
- Wyatt Bernthal, College & Career Coordinator, El Monte High School
"The LifePrep Guide has been a great one-stop-shop resource guide when working with parents and students. It has been great having valuable information at my fingertips."
- George Reyes, College & Career Coordinator, Arroyo High School
"This book encompasses it all! It is definitely the "go to" resource for all things college! My junior students and parents love the simplicity and detail of the book."
- Margina Berg, College & Career Coordinator, Mountain View High School